We advise on a full range of building and construction projects, and have experience of representing contractors, builders, advisers and suppliers at all stages of the building and construction process. Our primary focus is on adding value for clients. This starts with a decision on the contract model and extends to negotiations, contract drafting, project execution and termination agreements. When disputes arise, we provide strategic legal advice, assist with mediation and settlement negotiations and conduct litigation before the courts.
- Construction contracts
- Consulting and architectural contracts
- Interaction and cooperation contracts
- Employment regulations in the construction industry
- Housing development
- Liability to third parties in connection with construction work
- Dispute resolution
"very quick and timely responses from business-minded lawyers who work with the client to find the best possible solutions"
– Chambers and Partners, 2019