We are following the situation closely, and are working on a daily basis to assist businesses needing legal advice and assistance to prevent and handle situations related to the coronavirus. Contact our expert team for any legal advice you may need during this virus outbreak. Our legal advice and assistance in connection with the pandemic includes, but is not limited to:
- Implementation of measure to prevent contagion at the work place
- Routines for instructions of quarantine of sick, or possibly contagious, employees
- Handling of absence due to sickness
- Temporary lay-offs
- Handling of contractual relations
- New tax regulations as a consequence of the corona pandemic
- Assessment of insurances
- Particular circumstances to be aware of for contracting authority’s and suppliers with regard to competitions and contracts which are subject to the procurement regulations
- How to handle obligations towards creditors
We have experts within all the legal areas affected by the virus outbreak. Contact us if you or your business have questions related to the coronavirus pandemic, and read some or our advice in our publications about the coronavirus. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be followed up by our expert team, alternatively contact one of our team members directly – see contact information below.
We have published a number of articles related to the coronavirus outbreak. The articles are organized below based on our practice areas:
Ius Laboris: Guide for International Employers
Easter holidays, corona crisis, layoffs and vacation- which rules apply?
Overview of regulations concerning temporary lay-off and corona virus