In the 2023 edition of Chambers and Partners European Guide, Hjort is recognised in the categories Construction, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Energy: Electricity, TMT Media and TMT Telecommunications.
In addition, 12 of our partners have 15 individual rankings within different categories, of which 7 are in the Employment practice area:
- Alex Borch (Dispute Resolution and Employment)
- Anne Marie Due (Employment)
- Claude A. Lenth (Employment)
- Christopher Hansteen (Employment)
- Einar Engh (Employment)
- Else Bugge Fougner (Employment)
- Frode A Innjord (Dispute Resolution)
- Harald Fosse (Construction)
- Jens Kristian Johansen (Employment)
- Kristin Bjella (Energy: Renewables)
- Kristin Veierød (TMT Telecommunications)
- Monica Syrdal (Competition/Antitrust, Intellectual Property and TMT Media)
The recognition through rankings our lawyers and practice areas receive motivates us to continue to deliver high-quality legal services.
- Employment: Band 1
- Construction: Band 5
- Energy Electricity: Band 3
- TMT: Band 3
- Dispute Resolution: Band 3
Chambers and Partners publishes the results of their research on its website every year. Here you will find more information about Hjort’s rankings.