Mariann Andersen works in the field of business law, mainly company law, contract law and stock, bonds and securities law. She has extensive experience with transactions and reorganisations.
- 2012 Senior Associate, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2008 Associate, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2000-2008 Associate, Wiersholm, Melbye & Bech
- 1993-2000 In-house counsel at Borregaard Industries Limited (Orkla's chemistry division)
- 1990-1990 Associate, Bugge, Arentz-Hansen & Rasmussen (BAHR)
- 1989-1990 Deputy Judge, Karmsund magistrate court
- 1987-1989 Consultant/Senior Consultant, Tax Department, the Norwegian Tax Directorate
- Law degree 1996, University of Oslo, Norway
Memberships / Honoraries
- Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- Member of the complaints board for VAT
Co-author of Norsk skatteavtalerett, Oslo 2006, Arvid Aage Skaar et.al.