Frank Almås has expertise in contract and construction law, as well as experience in litigation.
He has extensive experience in advising builders, contractors, architects, consultants and suppliers in connection with contract signing, contract follow-up, as well as advice and litigation pertaining to dispute resolution. In addition to professional expertise, Frank has good industry knowledge, and an understanding of the type of challenges that typically arise in construction projects.
Frank has been in charge of several major legal assignments and is an experienced team leader and organiser. He also has experience working within client organisations as a legal adviser during the planning and implementation phases.
Frank conducts cases before the courts and has had an approved test case before the Norwegian Supreme Court.
- Assisted several large private builders in connection with housing, apartment and commercial projects.
- Assisted a number of contractors, architects, consultants and suppliers in connection with construction projects.
- Assisted multiple municipalities and inter-municipal companies in construction and civil engineering projects.
- Assisted several industrial companies in connection with developments, including procurement of machinery and processing plants.
- Held courses and lectures in contract and construction law.
The Norwegian Bar Association