Partner - Admitted to the Supreme Court
Alex Borch works primarily in the areas of labour law, contract law and professional/director's liability, but also has extensive experience in the areas of construction law, shareholder disputes and foundation law. He is admitted to the Supreme Court and has extensive experience of litigating before the district court, court of appeal and arbitration courts.
- 2011 Admitted to the Supreme Court
- 2007 Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 1997 - 2006 Attorney, Wiersholm, Mellbye & Bech, advokatfirma AS
- 1993 - 1997 Senior Executive Officer/acting Legal Adviser, Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Justice
- In 2018, Alex Borch completed the arbitrator education recommended by the Association of Danish lawyers.
- 1993 Law degree, University of Oslo
- Alex Borch is in 2018 ranked within employment and litigation by both Legal 500 and Chambers. By Legal 500 he is mentioned as one of seven «leading individuals» within employment and moreover as «clearly a market leader» and «exceptionally personable». In Chambers he is «Lauded by clients as a "very effective and trustworthy" litigator» and «One source notes that "in terms of quality he's one of the best lawyers in Norway,"».
Memberships / Honoraries
- Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- Member of the Norwegian Bar Association's ethics committee
- Member of the disciplinary committee of the Oslo branch of the Norwegian Bar Association
- Member of the Norwegian Bar Association's legislative committee for labour law